Friday, August 28, 2009

Karsyn turned 8.


This is it. The belated birthday post for my youngest child. I won't repeat all the info from last years' post, and here it is if you are interested in knowing how she came to be who she is. We celebrate my kids' birthdays with "outings" instead of parties. They prefer it that way, and so do I. Last year she took a friend ice skating and to Build a Bear. This year, she wanted to go to Magic Springs. Since we didn't do a normal family vacation this year like we usually do, I thought that was a good choice. We spent the night in Hot Springs, and had a blast at the amusement park and waterpark. My pig collector got a new nightlight that looks like a pig that she loves; and a TON of polly pocket stuff; but I will have to say, her favorite thing was her pig themed card from my aunt. She was happier with it than the money it contained. So now my kids are officially 8 & 9 years old. She is still my motormouth. She is still the loner type. She is still skeptical of people; but is the first to retaliate to take up for anyone being wronged. I love that kid.


3 comments:

dean August 29, 2009 at 1:21:00 AM CDT  

yer gettin oooold shelley... congratulations to karsyn!

Mom of these kids August 29, 2009 at 7:52:00 AM CDT  

Doesn't 8 and 9 just sound so old? My oldest is 8, and I just can't believe it.

Blog Archive

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP