Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Mud Racin'

I went to the mud track Sunday afternoon. I have to admit I love it out there. I have lots of friends that race, and it makes for a good afternoon of hanging out. Dana and Ben grill, and we stay for hours.

Jody and his team secured the points win for the year in the stock class.
blog5
Now is when my daddy is going to have a stroke... cause I didn't tell... but that's me in the truck with Jody. (5 point harness and helmet, daddy) WHAT AN ADRENALINE RUSH. Can't be any worse than riding 4 wheelers with him when I was kid :) Hitting a the water running wide open is a CRAZY feeling.
shelleyandjody
More pics are uploading at www.shelleysmithphotography.com

blog3

1 comments:

Blake September 1, 2009 at 4:17:00 PM CDT  

I didn't do such a terrible job taking pics of you...I'm kinda proud! lol Glad you got to ride and glad you had a great time!

Blog Archive

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP