Tuesday, July 21, 2009

etc etc etc

If you want to see more of the wedding we just shot, head over to this site.

We have been really blessed with tons of calls about weddings. We are finding it waaaay easier to shoot together than it is to do them one on one. We are offering really reasonable packages, so contact me if you'd like a quote for your big day. Our calendar this year has filled up exceptionally fast. We were floored, but excited. We have had at least one a month for a few months, and have at least one a month for the rest of the year, plus two booked next year.

Summer has flown by for me. We haven't done a lot besides ball and swimming. I really hated to see ball season end. I have still got a little baseball I get to check out though, in tournament play. I am looking at upgrading my camera body and aquiring a new lens that would make shooting sports a lot easier, and would make me a lot more versatile next season. I can't wait. I have been lucky to sell a lot from the races as well, and have had some people show interest in wanting me to come back, so I hope that pans out, too.

My dad got chemo yesterday, on my sweet momma's 60th birthday. He didn't handle this one too well, and has been pretty sick. He had a pretty good morning though, so we hope he is on his way back up. Please keep him in your prayers, along with Kristina (her chemo is every other Friday, my dad's is every other Monday) and Cole Hawkins. If you don't know who that he, he is the little boy I have pics of on here that I call Benjamin (his real first name). He had his tonsils removed this morning, and from all I have heard, he is doing good. Hopefully no more strep for Benjamin Cole!

I'm working on getting back in gear for my SIMPLE reviews, and have a camera strap giveaway coming up soon, so keep an eye out for that. The lady that makes them has some super cute stuff. I am getting a breast cancer one in honor of Kristina's fight. I can't wait to get it.

I promise to be a better blogger :) I am getting lots of stuff back on track these days, and the blog will be one of them.

2 comments:

Sarah Albin July 22, 2009 at 9:17:00 AM CDT  

I've been wondering where you've been! :) I know you are alive because I see you on Facebook. I miss hearing what you are up to. I am glad you keep your wedding site updated. Have you been doing an kid photography?

karen July 24, 2009 at 11:03:00 PM CDT  

Your Daddy and sweet Momma remain in my prayers. May God work a miracle in your Daddy's body and in Kristina's too. All things are possible!

Blog Archive

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP