Saturday, March 7, 2009

SPRING PORTRAIT TIME! MARCH 21st

blog2lily
I have had a lot of my faithful clients contact me about Spring portraits, so here is the plan: I am working on borrowing bunnies again this year, but do not have that set in stone. I will do my best though! I will have the same concept as last year: Outdoors, green grass and springy atmosphere. I have the same stools, and flower pot for those that liked that. You will not be obligated to use any specific pose or prop, if you prefer non themed pictures.
blogg2
jcoopblogg
The $10 sitting will include no prints; and is limited to one child per mini session. I will be doing these at my house, at 131 Windy Hills Lane, on a "come and go" schedule that doesn't require any appointments. (That way you can bring your child at whatever point they are happiest during the day, like right after a nap!) Please call or email me if you have any questions. Visit my site, www.shelleysmithphotography.com for more details about my style of portraits.
spring2spring
blogg2
blogg

6 comments:

Anonymous,  March 7, 2009 at 1:49:00 PM CST  

What if you have more than one child,is it okay to bring each for a sitting?Seperately I mean but have all of their photos taken?Am I making sense?Dang too many paint fumes today...LOL

Shelley March 7, 2009 at 2:58:00 PM CST  

that's hard to make it make sense on here... if you have 4 kids, and you only want group pics, it's only one sitting; but it you have 4 kids and you want a group plus individuals, then there will be a sitting fee per kiddo.

karen March 9, 2009 at 10:40:00 AM CDT  

These are all adorable kids and great spring pictures! I enjoy your work.

Giggles and Grins Clothing March 9, 2009 at 4:16:00 PM CDT  

So generally speaking, I can bring Allissa Claire ANY time of day since she is usually happy all day, BUT I'm going to have to take her back home mad as a wet hen because she NEVER wants to leave Ms. Shelley's house..... That is SOOOOOO NOT FAIR!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kelly March 11, 2009 at 4:42:00 PM CDT  

These pictures are adorable and make me want it to be summer now! Amazing job!

Blog Archive

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP