Saturday, March 7, 2009

SENIORS!

It's about time for the school to start setting up their scheduling for senior portraits. Although I am sure you can get high quality prints that way; it is very limiting on how much personality can truly shine through. They are cookie cutter poses, and don't really show "who you are," in my opinion. I would love to work with you and your teenager with their senior portraits; contact me at shelley23@gmail.com if you would like to have some information on Lifestyle photography. If you book back to back with a friend, there will be no extra charge for some Best Friends shots together!
jo_chan
senior
channing
jordyn
brandi
chan

3 comments:

Jennifer March 7, 2009 at 10:31:00 PM CST  

Very good! I like them a lot!

Anonymous,  March 8, 2009 at 1:18:00 AM CST  

These are gorgeous!!

karen March 9, 2009 at 10:42:00 AM CDT  

I like the black & white contrast. You have some really unique shots of these young ladies!

Blog Archive

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP