Thursday, March 5, 2009

My Thursday!

park 011
I have had a fun filled day. We ended up at the park on this gorgeous afternoon, and I must say, I think Annsley looks a lot like Mckmama's Small Fry in this one. For anyone that reads her stuff, do you see it?
park 015
I met up with my kids + Riley in tow for a playdate. All the kids played really well together. Amber had her niece, Ashlynn with her, so that added another girl to the mix :)
park 046
It was soooo stinkin windy... I hope no one has an earache tomorrow!
park 045
Before the park, I had a couple of photo sessions.
ac4
I love solemn face pictures of AC. I think they are so precious.
colton3
I also got to do a shoot for Melinda's daughter, Karen. She brought me her little man; Colton, who was one happy little chunk.
ac3
I love this outfit on AC. It's from Giggles and Grins, incase you wondered!
colton2
Colton was happy anywhere I put him. He was a photographer's dream.
ac
She is saying PICK ME UP in a non verbal way. She is NOT a grass lover!
colton
I think Nana will love this one of her youngest grandson! He is watching the flag blow in awe. Pretty soon Nana will have twin girls as well, and I can't wait!!
ac2
Still working out the kinks for an Easter plan, hang tight!

4 comments:

Sarah Albin March 5, 2009 at 6:14:00 PM CST  

Fantastic colors on these! I love that spring is knocking on the door!! :)

Mom of these kids March 5, 2009 at 6:25:00 PM CST  

I think both of those outfits they are wearing are Super Cute!

Anonymous,  March 5, 2009 at 8:54:00 PM CST  

Ooh I do love that outfit.I am going to have to get up there now that I am off of bedrest,my shopping days are Thursdays...(maniacal laugh)

Anyhow,love the pictures.I got Baby bubbles an outfit for pix for when she is a bit older,in today.I am going to email you a pic.LOL.I want to do pics of all of them but havent run across anything for them all to wear,picking stuff that doesnt clash for 4 kids to wear is HARD!

Fairy Ellis March 6, 2009 at 11:27:00 AM CST  

We may want to do Easter pics if you get something together. Sorry that Valentine's didn't work out - yucky weather and illness prevented us from being able to schedule anything. We may have access to a bunny - let me know what you decide to do.

Blog Archive

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP