Thursday, March 5, 2009

ugh.

roses 002
I had a horrendous night last night. I won't go into details, but will say, my youngest child was reprimanded and CURSED about by a Dollar Tree employee. She ran up the isle to show me and Blake something, and this woman goes into a rant about "mothers like me" walking in and "turning their kids loose in her #$%! store and they @#$% stuff up" and etc. It didn't end well, but I didn't act a fool like I wanted, I kept my obsecenities to myself, but did tell her what I thought about her speaking that way about my child. Anyway, this effected my mood drastically, upset my daughter that had not done anything wrong, and put a damper on my night. My husband didn't help things any, but I won't go into that! This morning was not better.... He and I butted heads AGAIN.
roses 007
Around nine he walked in with flowers and this card. It's funny how they know the right things to do sometimes.... cause Momma NEEDED it. Blake sent me a text at 6:50 this morning saying it was going to be a better day, and thank goodness she is RIGHT!

5 comments:

Anonymous,  March 5, 2009 at 12:00:00 PM CST  

oh my, which employee did that??

Me The Q March 5, 2009 at 12:01:00 PM CST  

Crazy store lady...the sad thing is she probably has no real idea that she was in the wrong. I too have had days where nothing seems to go right. I hope and pray that you get a break and a lot of days go right.
Melissa

Rosjuane March 5, 2009 at 12:03:00 PM CST  

I wish I had me some flowers for the attitude mine has had!!

Blake March 5, 2009 at 4:49:00 PM CST  

That will teach you to listen to me, huh? I told you today would be better! lol

dean March 6, 2009 at 12:03:00 AM CST  

1) go to the manager
2) if that WAS the manager, or the manager doesn't give you any satisfaction, go to the district manager.

with this economy, what retailer in their right mind is going to put up with that kind of behavior from their employees toward their customers. they ain't the only "everything's a dollar" gig in town.

of course there's room here for grace and mercy and repentance, and that should be pursued first, but that kind of treatment of a child cannot be accepted.

word verification: "forooma" -
who those flowers and that card would have been for if it was uma thurman's husband that had messed up so badly...

Blog Archive

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP