Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Shake Shack & Nutrition's Blog

I am working on getting a blog started for Brandi. (This isn't my thing.... so don't expect perfection!) I know that right column is too wide, but I am going to get some help from a fellow blogger that knows more about html than I do. I tried to figure out how to adjust the code, but it is so lengthy and confusing, I can't make it make sense.
So anyway, consider it a work in progress, here it is.
"follow her" so she will know you are there! She will soon be adding more info, and I will try and let everyone know when she has "specials" or anything like that.

3 comments:

Tracie Jones January 7, 2009 at 10:45:00 AM CST  

It looks awesome! I love the shakes as well.

dean January 7, 2009 at 8:17:00 PM CST  

i'd love to follow and lend my moral support from afar, but i don't see the link to click to follow her...

dean January 7, 2009 at 8:19:00 PM CST  

so like, i can't leave comments there either??

Blog Archive

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP