Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Baby Reagan's setback

Reagan has appears to have NEC. They are medicating her, and pumping her stomach. She may have to be transferred to childrens, but I am not sure why, since a lot of the medical staff is literally the same doctors.... I greatly preferred the nursing staff at UAMS over ACH, so I hope this doesn't happen. Holly is used to all her nurses at UAMS, and "knows" them from being there the last month. We had no "bad" nurses at ACH when J was there for surgery with world renown Dr. Milton Waner, but I will be the first to say that I liked UAMS a whole lot better.

Please pray for them all. Reagan needs another blood transfusion. The family is a wreck.

2 comments:

Anonymous,  January 7, 2009 at 2:38:00 AM CST  

That was something I had never heard of.I didnt get all the way through...is the recovery rate good?

How awful,I am thinking about them and praying for them still.

ash January 7, 2009 at 9:36:00 AM CST  

THey will be in my prayers!

Blog Archive

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP