Wednesday, January 7, 2009

babysitting

babysitting
this is how you get busted letting your babysitting charge brush your hair....haha (Hey, I was watching her. Sorta) At least I can honestly say it was her idea to make me "pitty"
babysitting
We went to my parents' house for a while, where she enjoyed a twinkie with a tall glass of milk, and had a large time playing with little pieces of pvc pipe and tiny dowel sticks in buckets. My dad had her doing manual dexterity stuff and she thought it was really fun :) Makeshift toys are the best.
We are going to figure out something to eat soon, and then my girls are going to church. It's been a fun afternoon.

6 comments:

Anonymous,  January 7, 2009 at 6:52:00 PM CST  

That is the sweetest thing ever!!
Lovely K is the only one who ever wanted to make anyone "pitty" but she would slam the brush into my head and then brush,if it wasnt so painful it would have been just plain funny.

Lou Arnold January 7, 2009 at 7:22:00 PM CST  

Blessing is wonderful. She is so full of life and energy. Great pictures.

Sugar-n-Spice January 7, 2009 at 7:38:00 PM CST  

i came just to see pics of my baby... i knew you'd have one or two up! ;)

i'm guessing she asked you more than once for lipstick and/or candy. ;) her favs. and she does LOVE to brush hair. can't imagine why..(um, lissa might have something to do with that).

anyway... thank you so much. i love leaving her with someone i know loves and enjoys her almost as much as i do. she's a keeper, that one, huh?

Shelley January 8, 2009 at 8:51:00 AM CST  

ha, when a beyonce song came on she said OOOOH Dat's my lissa's song!!!

In Everything January 8, 2009 at 2:44:00 PM CST  

Funny... but my girls have that same comforter on their matching twins beds!! I thought it was country but cute!! Very durable as well:)

Looks like there were some fun times with the babysitter:)

I'll never forget the 1st evening out I had after we gave my daughter a kiddie camera. When we returned home we flipped through the pictures... and there was a random lady I'd never met holding my youngest baby in my house!! So I asked my daughter the next AM and she told me who it was!! LOL.. I actually know the lady now.. she's a member of Andrea's church... LOL

In Everything January 8, 2009 at 2:45:00 PM CST  

Glad Caleb hasn't had his camera out when I've babysat.... he usually pretends to be my DENTIST!!LOL

Blog Archive

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP