Thursday, January 8, 2009

SIMPLE reviews

I am a product reviewer at SIMPLE. The list of previously contacted companies is verrrrry long, but there are still a TON of products out there, so that isn't a big deal. BUT, I was wondering if you guys had anything in mind for companies that I could contact??? Below are some examples of the type things we usually review, BUT, anything goes.
  • cleaning products
  • clothing
  • toys/games
  • jewelry
  • household items

Any ideas??? Leave a comment with product names/websites if you know any you'd like to see "tried out" before you buy.

2 comments:

Piece of Cake January 8, 2009 at 1:34:00 PM CST  

I've been wanting to try an Agbay cake leveler but they're really expensive. Here's the link:

http://www.agbayproducts.com/products.html

Anonymous,  January 8, 2009 at 9:25:00 PM CST  

I have no idea but I hope you got my email and I posted a bit more on my blog too...

Blog Archive

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP