Friday, December 19, 2008

TAGGED BY JAIME

the rules: link the person who tagged you

share 7 weird/random facts about yourself.

tag 7 people, and link their blogs.

  1. I have a very solid friendship with a man I met via blog named Dean Cirelli. His opinions and guidance have helped me more than he knows. His friendship is of great value to me, because he is very knowledgable about so many 'real life' instances, and is honest enough to admit a lot of what he knows is from his own mistakes.
  2. I want to go somewhere wonderful next year for my tenth anniversary. Being married a decade is something I am very proud of, and I would also like to officially be part of a covenant marriage. Looking into doing that as well.
  3. I am utterly confused and discouraged about church. I hate this feeling, and it is a daily struggle for my household. I want a solid sign telling me what to do, and so far....no dice.
  4. I am the crazy wife that yells GO MIKE PULL MIKE WOOOHOOO MIKE when my husband competes in armwrestling tournaments. I am getting too old to care what anyone thinks about it.
  5. I hate my husband being called Mike. I like MICHAEL. But not Mike. And normally, I don't call him Mike unless I am hollering....like at a tournament.... or accross the yard "MIIIIIIKE, put the dog up" or "MIIIIIIIIKE, suppers' ready!"
  6. I have a hard time knowing that someone I care about has a child in the NICU. It's a special kind of hurt and pain that you just can't understand if you haven't felt it. It literally makes your chest ache.
  7. I love children. All children, pretty much. And I love that those kids can make my day better with the smallest feats.....like seeing Kamryn at school Thursday....when I was having a blah day... waving with both arms and grinning from ear to ear. Priceless. I love ya, Kami. I love all your siblings too.... the homemade, and the chosen. You guys are awesome.

I tag.......KT, Rosjuane, K is not your average girl, Ashlee, Single Mom, & anyone else who wants to do this one. I tagged a couple people that I lurk on their blogs...... I bet they are going to be confused.... :P

5 comments:

Kelsey December 19, 2008 at 9:00:00 PM CST  

I like your seven facts!
Thank you so much for tagging me, but I did this a few months ago. If you want to read it, you can click here : http://mskelseyb.blogspot.com/2008/10/lucky-seven.html

I've been reading your blog, but I don't know if I've commented before so Hi!

Sugar-n-Spice December 19, 2008 at 9:40:00 PM CST  

that's my baby! i used to say she wasn't like any of my other kids, but my blessing is like that, too... the joy can be seen from miles away. and so can the sorrow, when they feel it, but joy reigns supreme! ;)

we all love you guys.

Jennifer December 20, 2008 at 8:32:00 AM CST  

I don't like hearing Mike either! He's always been Uncle "Michael" to me!!

Sarah Albin December 20, 2008 at 9:41:00 AM CST  

Hey what about me???? You didn't tag me! I guess I am not on your top bloggers list... :)

Blog Archive

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP