Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Favorites

Last year, I did a post of "favorites" of the year. This year, narrowing it down was HARD! Here are some of my personal favorites, sometimes because of the nature of the photo, sometimes because of what composes it, and sometimes, I just liked it, so I added it. I left out a LOT of shots that I really loved, and I intentionally didn't use any of my own children, because this post could've been even longer if I would've added everything I wanted to. So here they are, in no particular order.

MY FAVORITE SHOTS OF 2008

blogg
brown eyed boy

JPIII6
pondering...

flickr
have a coke and a smile
247blog
TOUCHDOWN ARKANSAS!
birthannouncement
an unexpected blessing
SOCCER 171 copy
greatness, in a beautiful girl
MODELWINNER014
Clickin' My heels
blogg
Brothers in arms
DC 089
I ain't skeered 'a you
mm
like father, like son
photobuck
siblings without rivalry
11x14_other
Hubn in a Hub Cap (Husband of Blake Burns)
LEVI 055
Triple L

JAGGER SWIMMING 003
Bite?
BURNS 082
You're right. I do love you that much.
STATE TOURNEY 08 195
Who says playin like a girl is bad?
photogenic
Daddy's Princess

baptism
Home is where this Church is.
Hope you've enjoyed the pictures. Hope everyone has a blessed New Year!







11 comments:

ashley December 30, 2008 at 8:26:00 PM CST  

Cole and I are looking at these pictures and I showed him the picture of him and the pirate and he said "I'm glad I made Shelley's favorites!" Gotta love him!

Shelley December 30, 2008 at 8:29:00 PM CST  

you know I couldn't leave out my Benjamin Cole!

Be sure and show him that he's on Tiffany's page too!

Drea December 30, 2008 at 9:07:00 PM CST  

i love them all. i bet that was hard.. i am not sure i could do it.. ill try maybe on new years eve

Rosjuane December 30, 2008 at 9:54:00 PM CST  

I'm going to do mine New Years Day I think. My fav is still Hubn in Hubcap!! Great job next year will be even better. But I'm not beleiving the Stevens Family didn't make it!!!!

Jennifer December 30, 2008 at 11:02:00 PM CST  

I love them all!! But where's my baby on your slide?! You know you liked that one! LOL! Just kidding! You can't pick em all!

Kelsey December 31, 2008 at 12:04:00 AM CST  

Those are amazing! You're so gifted with the camera.

Anonymous,  December 31, 2008 at 1:58:00 AM CST  

My favorite is "triple L" but I also love the hubn in the hubcap one and the two little boys holding hands as well,so adorable!

Piece of Cake December 31, 2008 at 8:52:00 AM CST  

Well, I'm just glad the pictures she took of me didn't end up on here!

Lou Arnold December 31, 2008 at 9:32:00 AM CST  

Great Pictures. I still love Michael and his motorcycle picture. that is awesome.

AJ Huffman December 31, 2008 at 2:08:00 PM CST  

Being the Hog Fan that I am, I like "TOUCHDOWN ARKANSAS" and let me just throw in a "Oh My" for good measure.

Blog Archive

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP