Wednesday, November 19, 2008

SCRABBLE TILE NECKLACES!!!!

I am HOOKED on this Etsy shop, HOME STUDIO. The prices on her scrabble tile necklaces are dirt cheap, and they are the cutest gifts. Although I can't technically say they are for kids, I will tell you, my girls are plenty old enough to have these, and I know they will love them. (7 and almost 9 yrs)



There are a million styles. Of course I got the one above for myself, lol! It fits me, don't ya think? Head over to etsy, one of my favorite hangouts, and check out her loot!


2 comments:

Drea November 19, 2008 at 7:51:00 PM CST  

Ow I love the camera one! My mom got me two of these a while ago. They are fun. I may have to get that camera one tho....

Mandy November 20, 2008 at 12:40:00 PM CST  

Oh I love those!! I need to go 'shopping'.. Madison would definitely like them, too!

Blog Archive

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP