Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Show me your walls!!!!!!

If I have ever done pics for you, at any point in the 7 years I have been doing this, and you have those portraits displayed in your home, I would love to have a picture of your walls/tables/office or wherever they are.
I would like to see my stuff "in action" and check out your method of working them into your decor. Please email them to shelley23@gmail.com and if I get enough responses, I will blog them soon. I may have some form of a contest for those that enter......so get out your cameras and take pics of those pics!
Thanks!

1 comments:

Rosjuane November 19, 2008 at 6:58:00 PM CST  

Just as soon as we take mine I will send you a picture of my wall. Cause if they are good and my family cooperates I'm plastering my wall in them cause it will be a freekin miracle. So if you are curious what wallpaper of your work would look like them give me awsome photos. LOL!@!!

Blog Archive

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP