Wednesday, November 26, 2008

a new one


Stuff ya Didn't Know about Me or Wish you Never Knew! 3rd edition!

I'm doing this meme-style, so it can be passed along if anyone gets the urge. Feel free to do this, it would be fun to read what other people have to say... I just don't tag people. (no offense to the person that emailed it to me, haha)

Here goes.

1. Number of pets you have adopted or rescued over your lifetime: 1, my mastiff, Rufus.

2. Most embarrassing childhood memory: getting sent to the office for tying Shane Marter to a fence by his shoelaces in 2nd grade

3. Name a quirk: I brush my teeth a lot.

4. Favorite lunch: cheeseburger and onion rings at City Drug, with Blake

5. How you like your coffee: in someone else's cup

6. Name an interesting family "secret": my mom and her sister married brothers. when I was little, I thought having double first cousins was some kind of incest or something.... I just didn't know the term for it, haha

7. Give us another one: I have a ZILLION girl cousins, and the ones with the most unique names are often duplicated... like Rayna (2 of em), Ginger (2 of em)...and I have a little cousin named Geronimo.

8. Current wish: that I could finish all the updating I want to do in this house!

9. What I wanted to be when I grew up: when I was really little I wanted to be an artist, and once I hit jr high, I wanted to be a tattoo artist, or do something with graphic art. I got obsessed with cameras really young; my grandma got me my first one at about age 9.

10. Most painful medical procedure: I will shock you and say NOT my hysterectomy! (and yes, I got cut for it) Having three wisdom teeth extracted at the oral surgeon and getting dry socket and infection was HORRIBLE. Childbirth didn't even hold a candle to that, and I didn't get epidurals.

11. An insult that has been given to me: when people think my kids are my stepkids, because Michael was married before.... but he didn't have kids with her.

12. Favorite color of clothing: black, brown, turquiose

13. How many trees in your yard? 4 acres worth of em.

14. If I had 10 million dollars, I would: spend a lot of it traveling.

15. Meanest or craziest thing you've ever said: I plead the fifth.


OK... your turn! :) C'mon, give it a try!

3 comments:

Lou Arnold November 26, 2008 at 7:27:00 PM CST  

It is always great to know more about people. I love these little questionnaires.

Jennifer November 26, 2008 at 8:20:00 PM CST  

I know you did not throw Geronimo in there like that... I take my coffee the same way!!

Anonymous,  November 28, 2008 at 1:18:00 AM CST  

We have some interesting names in our family as well,LOL.

Loving the memes,hope you had an awesome thanksgiving!

Blog Archive

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP