Friday, October 10, 2008

today

My birthday started out with breakfast at Huddle House, compliments of Blake. We spent the morning shopping, and had a cheap taco bell lunch.

She got me a bb gun....... and so did my husband, so she is returning hers, because she "has something else in mind anyway" so Lord only knows what that may be.

I took a moped ride around town with Ricky Rudolph, which was absolutely hilarious. You might as well write STARE AT ME on your back. Personally, I found it pretty comical.

Now, I am about to head to the River with several of my friends for dinner. I am excited! I am also really happy about the kid friendly cookout at Tiffany's tomorrow. It's going to be a goooood weekend!
30 062

7 comments:

Jennifer October 10, 2008 at 6:37:00 PM CDT  

Have fun and don't do anything I wouldn't do!

Jaime October 10, 2008 at 7:09:00 PM CDT  

You look HOT in this picture....
I am sooo glad you had a good time today...you will have a great weekend.

Sarah Albin October 10, 2008 at 7:19:00 PM CDT  

Have a great evening! You are one HOT 30 year old!

karen October 10, 2008 at 7:54:00 PM CDT  

Lookin' good at 30! It won't be long and you'll realize how young 30 really is!! Enjoy every minute. Life is good ~ God is good!

Rosjuane October 10, 2008 at 11:20:00 PM CDT  

Oh my what a large time we had!!

Blake October 11, 2008 at 3:06:00 AM CDT  

That was fun...I'm ready to do it again..lol

Blog Archive

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP