Saturday, October 11, 2008

Birthday Party - Part 1, The River

I had the first part of my awesome birthday weekend at the River last night. Kacy, Rosjuane, Michael, Blake, Jeremy, Amber, and my Michael all met up for dinner and some major fun. We had a large time, which was expected. Tony Phillips was jamming on the piano. I had a birthday serenede, led by Greg and the waitresses. (I also had it sung to me by all the Ryburns guys during their sales meeting yesterday, courtesy of Ronny!)
Dana is mad that she missed our River trip, but Jagger is very sick at the moment..... We are hoping he will be well enough to make it to the cookout tonight at Tiffany's.
Shelley's Birthday 015 copy

Here are some pics from last night.

Shelley's Birthday 007Shelley's Birthday 010Shelley's Birthday 006Shelley's Birthday 005

Shelley's Birthday 008

Shelley's Birthday 004
A BIG THANK YOU TO EVERYONE!
I APPRECIATE YOU ALL VERY MUCH :)

4 comments:

karen October 11, 2008 at 6:01:00 PM CDT  

Looks like you're rolling in "your new year" in style with lots of fun celebrations!

Jenn October 11, 2008 at 10:38:00 PM CDT  

Great Birthday Fun!

Those pics are great, thank you for sharing them.

Anonymous,  October 13, 2008 at 12:12:00 AM CDT  

Cool.Looks like a lot of fun!!!

Mindy October 13, 2008 at 10:02:00 AM CDT  

Looks like y'all had a blast!
I hate that I missed it.

Blog Archive

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP