Thursday, October 2, 2008

please keep Dave Parker's family in your prayers

I got a call this morning letting me know that Dave Parker was killed in an auto accident after leaving his job at the prison.

Dave is the brother in law of my childhood sweetheart, Gage. He is the husband to Tina Parker (Art teacher at MES) and the daddy to Jake. (His wife is currently expecting baby #2) His inlaws are Dozell and Virginia Usry.

He worked for many years at Drew Memorial as a nurse. If you remember the blonde nurse with the long hair, that's him. He has since gone clean cut, but I know Dave was always still a musician at heart that could pull off the long look.

My heart hurts for Tina and all their families. She has already buried her little brother, and now this. Please pray for them all.

3 comments:

The Perry Family October 2, 2008 at 9:24:00 AM CDT  

OH my goodness. So sorry for their loss. What is the deal with the auto accidents lately? scary...my prayers are with them.

Mindy October 2, 2008 at 9:40:00 AM CDT  

Oh my gosh. Will keep them in my thoughts.

Anonymous,  October 2, 2008 at 11:56:00 AM CDT  

OMG!
Jake and Ky are friends...oh my....I will definitely be keeping them in my prayers!!Oh my

Blog Archive

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP