Thursday, October 2, 2008

Swamped!

I am suddenly swamped with photo shoots. Although it's overwhelming a little, I am really excited! I am looking into finding some unique places that aren't over used. That's taking some time, but I am dedicated to doing it, so I know something will work out for me. I have always tried to stay "different" with my stuff, so I am checking out some different avenues.

There are a lot of places in my yard that are excellent photo ops. I am going to see what I can do out there today, I think. I am booked all the way through Tuesday of next week, and have had a lot of people contact me about the fall pics. I am really excited!

If I get any good ones, I will share those later. I just checked my site meter, and I have had over 470 unique hits today! THANKS BLOG READERS!

5 comments:

Jaime October 2, 2008 at 4:42:00 PM CDT  

That is fantastic Shelley. I am sooo excited for you!!!

Jennifer October 2, 2008 at 5:15:00 PM CDT  

woo hoo!! Lots of business=getting more of the stuff done on the house that you want...or Christmas money!

ash October 2, 2008 at 6:25:00 PM CDT  

way to go shelley!!! i know your excited!! and i know you will find great places to do them!!

Lynn D October 2, 2008 at 7:38:00 PM CDT  

I noticed you have the live feed indicator on your blog and wanted to explain why I visit. I first found your blog after Jill posted some photos of Allie on a cross stitch board.

This may sound odd, but lots of times I visit your blog because I'm having a bad day and want to be reminded that there are wonderful people out there in the world. Tonight it was to show my husband your dog photos.

I keep you and your family in my prayers.

Lynn in Alabama

Mindy October 3, 2008 at 8:05:00 AM CDT  

I'm so glad that you didn't stop blogging!
I'm glad your are getting lots of shoots, especially at your new place. I'll bet that makes it more exciting!

Blog Archive

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP