Wednesday, October 22, 2008

plans

We have big plans in store for the weekend! We are visiting Second Baptist Church on Sunday, so we can go see Ronny praise through music with a friend of his. I am excited; I haven't seen Ronny play/sing in a while, and I miss it. We need to have another jam session at the Williams' house soon.

Hopefully, Michael and I, with Ronny and Brandi, will be going to check out Fireproof tomorrow night while Jo keeps the kids. I hope this works out, because I really want to see it.

The girls are skipping Awana tonight, and hanging out with dad. So I am headed outside, too. (My husband got me an awesome Razorback pullover windbreaker type jacket today, too, woo hoo!)

1 comments:

Blog Archive

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP