Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Award

Jennifer gave me an award..... (my first one, by the way)
The rules of this award is that I have to list 6 things that I love! So, here it goes:
  1. the outdoors. I enjoy being outside more than most people you know. I think that's why we love this house; because it brings the outside in. I ride my 4 wheeler almost every day. I am not a couch tator kinda girl. Daytime tv doesn't interest me.
  2. I doubt this shocks anyone, but babies is another one of my top 6. I am usually the first one that my friends call when they need a sitter, and I don't dodge their calls. Amber told me yesterday that I am the only person she knows (besides her mom) that takes care of her kid for her when we are together. I usually grab Garret up when I am with Ro. It's not even that I don't mind, it's that I like it.
  3. I love to read. Pretty much anything.
  4. I love to watch news shows like Primetime live, 20/20, 48 hrs, and anything on the history channel. I got the love of news from my dad, and I enjoy history like my aunt Wanda.
  5. I love House. Yes, that's right. The show.
  6. Obviously, I love my family, my friends, and my Savior. That seemed like a no brainer to even type that.

Blog Archive

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP