Sunday, October 12, 2008

Tiffany's House

We had adults and kids galore at the Barnard house this weekend! I stopped counting at 23, but I have no idea how many there really were, because there were party goers in the house, in the yard, by the grill, on the deck, ALL OVER! It was a great night. The mosquitos were no fun, but that was all we had to gripe out. Jon grilled some great burgers, hot dogs, and ribs; and Tiffany made me a "jeans" cake since they are my vice.... Pretty cool, huh?
Mike got to pretend he was running a football camp with the many little boys that were all over. They ranged in age from 4 to 10. We had no injuries, and no complaining, can you believe that?
Lots and lots of cake and ice cream was consumed as well. Here are pics of some of the kids, that is Jordan, Olivia, Kaly, Savannah, and Braxton in this one. I don't have a lot of the pics, because Rosjuane took most of them, but I wanted to share what I had. With three photographers in the house, there were a lot of clicks going on!

Amber brought her two kiddos, plus her nephews. They were a sweaty mess by the end of the night. Kacy and Mike came, and their kids, and Ro even got Brad out of the house, can you believe it?
Here's Colton with his cousins.
THE CAKE!
Shelley's Birthday 088
Here are my awesome party throwing friends, Tiffany and Angela.

Shelley's Birthday 087
Here's one of me and Mindy. Her boys loved them some Mike. I was really impressed with their behavior. I think Mike had as much fun as they did.
Shelley's Birthday 089
Me and Rosjuane, of course :)
Shelley's Birthday 083
and lastly, Olivia and I. She's my buddy :)
THANK YOU TO EVERYONE THAT HELPED MAKE THE WEEKEND SO FUN FOR ME!

8 comments:

Jaime October 12, 2008 at 3:41:00 PM CDT  

How fun!!! Lots of great fun for you this weekend. Glad you have a great time!!!

Drea October 12, 2008 at 6:23:00 PM CDT  

Awe fun! love a ll the pics!

Rosjuane October 12, 2008 at 6:31:00 PM CDT  

We had an awsome time also. It was nice to hang out with families we don't normally do anything with. I will have the kiddos with me next time.

Michael October 12, 2008 at 8:04:00 PM CDT  

Looks like we missed some fun. Can't be in two places at once, or we would have been there.

Anonymous,  October 13, 2008 at 12:13:00 AM CDT  

She did an AWESOME job on the cake!!It looks like it was an absolute blast!

Mindy October 13, 2008 at 9:50:00 AM CDT  

We had a great time! The boys loved Mike, and Andrew REALLY liked Karsyn.
Tiffany is an awesome person and she did a great job on your cake.
Thanks for the invite!

Piece of Cake October 13, 2008 at 10:41:00 AM CDT  

That's a cool cake. he he
It was so nice to meet everyone Saturday. We'll have to do that again.

Laken October 13, 2008 at 2:08:00 PM CDT  

Looks like y'all had so much fun! Good times are always the best!

Blog Archive

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP