Friday, August 1, 2008

RUMMAGE SALE

Blake and I will be at Queen City parking lot in the morning for a rummage sale.

It's a VERY thrown together sale........ Will have some of my clothing, and a TON of little girls' clothing, in sizes 4-6x. Brands like gymboree, gap, limited too, the children's place, and etc. Some winter, LOTS of summer.

Will probably have little golden books, some toddler toys Jagger has outgrown; some small size maternity clothes, and a few pictures and etc. I plan to gather more stuff up tonight.

Come see us.

3 comments:

Sarah Albin August 2, 2008 at 9:26:00 AM CDT  

Good luck! Got any jeans for sale??? Oh wait, you are shorter than me so it might not work. Let me know if you do.

Piece of Cake August 5, 2008 at 1:12:00 PM CDT  

Do you have any maternity clothes left (not for me)?

Blog Archive

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP