Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Up and At 'em

I am finally getting better!

After a week in bed, I ventured out today. I was hoping to slide in and out unseen, but ran into Matt. He is in need of major dental work as well, and I think I scared the poor guy, but I won't sugar coat this story!

I am not at 100% yet, but think after a night's sleep, maybe I will be tomorrow. I just talked to Dana, and she and her family are back from Degray. I am ready to get over there and see the boys as soon as I can. She is growing Jagger's hair out and he looks wild! His cowlicks are crazy, so it's a mess. (It's also bleached out this summer and it pretty much white.) I will take new pics next time I am there.

I feel like I am behind on everything from being a hermit, tethered to the bed. I am so ready to be able to eat "normal" food again! I can tell you, a visit to Laynes is in my near future, if only for the bread. (You know I have to gain back my 7 lbs I lost, haha)

much love,

6 comments:

ash July 22, 2008 at 10:16:00 PM CDT  

glad you are finally getting better!!!!

Sarah Albin July 22, 2008 at 11:12:00 PM CDT  

Good to hear that you are feeling better! Did you go back to the dentist?

Melinda July 23, 2008 at 6:47:00 AM CDT  

I'm glad you are feeling better!! Colton Browning Reed is ready for you to take his pictures as soon as you are feeling better and have time!!!

Mandy July 23, 2008 at 7:16:00 AM CDT  

Oh girl what an ordeal!! I feel for you! I hope you're back to 100% soon... missed you Sunday!

dean July 23, 2008 at 9:45:00 AM CDT  

glad to see u finally got the better of all that. now, go get caught up on life!

Anonymous,  July 23, 2008 at 11:27:00 AM CDT  

So happy you are feeling better!!!

Blog Archive

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP