Wednesday, July 23, 2008

FOREVER


I love this song. I can't hear it without picturing a barefooted Ronny Williams rocking it out with closed eyes; Brandy Files swaying in the front row with a toddler on her hip.... Smiles all over the church, because you just can't hear this and NOT smile.

It's been easy to "not" count our blessings lately, since Mike has had a bad month at work. We are working our way out of that mindset, and this song makes it hard to be negative, at least for me. I KNOW it will work out. Enough of the pessimism, no one I know is starving to death, or living on the street; our God is an awesome God.
have a great one,


2 comments:

Sugar-n-Spice July 23, 2008 at 9:14:00 AM CDT  

there are SEVERAL songs that the only way i hear them is with ronny in mind.

and as for me swaying with a toddler....that's kind of a given whether there is music on or not! in fact, sometimes i catching myself rocking and swaying and i'm not even holding a kid. i'm sure i look pretty retarded. tee-hee! ;)

Jenny Sipes July 23, 2008 at 10:06:00 AM CDT  

I know what you mean when you say "A bad month"...I think all of Ryburn is experiencing the down fall of the economy, not to mention the outrageous gas prices, but no need is griping over something that we have no control over...:) Maybe with this sale coming in August things will start looking up again...HOPEFULLY...:)

Blog Archive

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP