Sunday, July 20, 2008

two steps forward and three steps back

I have officially been up all night. I didn't even turn off the tv till after 4 am.

I watched everything from Soul Train to "Psycho" on sci-fi.

This pain in my mouth is insane. I believe his drilling has caused some major nerve damage when trying to remove the root that he eventually left in the nerve. I am not a person with low pain tolerance, and I can't handle this.

The swelling is still awful as well, and eating is pretty impossible.

ugh.

3 comments:

Sarah Albin July 20, 2008 at 12:17:00 PM CDT  

I am so sorry you have to go thru this. Are you going to call the dentist tomorrow and have them check you? You really should! If I remember right, it isn't close by, but you don't want to get an infection or anything like that. Hope you feel better soon!

sinai July 20, 2008 at 1:47:00 PM CDT  

With pain this far out, possible "DRY SOCKET". For info plug "dry socket" into your search engine. A re-visit should be considered.

The Brown's July 20, 2008 at 3:46:00 PM CDT  

Mercy girl. I am so sorry you are having so much trouble. Barry had one of his get infected and was miserable. Hope the dr does something for you soon!

Blog Archive

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP