Sunday, July 20, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY MOM, AND HAPPY ANNIVERSARY TO MICHAEL AND BLAKE BURNS!

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY MICHAEL AND BLAKE, I LOVE YOU BOTH! (but you knew that, right?)

This pic of my mom and dad is really from my mom's birthday last year. I didn't make it over there this year. Actually, I have hardly spoken to her today, which is rare. She understands that I am severely under the weather! So anyway, I will tell off and say, she is the big 5-9! I can say that because her problems with her eyes and fluoro light also means that she can't look at my blog :)



2 comments:

Rosjuane July 20, 2008 at 9:30:00 PM CDT  

Happy Birthday to Mrs. LOu!! Since she won't be reading this tell her I sent my wishes and love!

Blake July 20, 2008 at 10:24:00 PM CDT  

Thanks, Shelley...we love you, too! And Happy Birthday to Gram!

Blog Archive

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP