Friday, June 13, 2008

A BIG THANK YOU

to the Albins in Oregon for sending my daddy a card! My mom was very surprised, and called me to tell me about it and their magnet.

I appreciate everyone that has included him in their prayer life. There's no way to tell you how much you are valued.

Also, big thanks to Lou Arnold for getting one of my dad's prayer awareness shirts. I didn't even know it till Wednesday!

He has gotten cards from lots of my Journey family (thank you Madison, Carter, and Samuel Moss!, and several others) He has also gotten mail from the Fisackerly's.

I can't start naming names, or I will leave someone out! Thank you all, though!

2 comments:

Lou Arnold June 13, 2008 at 6:49:00 PM CDT  

The statement on the back of the shirt got me. Ribbons don't cure cancer, prayers do.

Both my parents passed away with cancer. I can wear all the ribbons in the world, but the most powerful part is prayers. Those are what keep me through those rough times.

karen June 13, 2008 at 8:40:00 PM CDT  

I'm glad the card and magnet arrived. It got there faster than most mail gets to Sarah & Andy in California. We want your parents to know that they are in our prayers...prayers for the miracle of healing. May God bring them joy each day as they claim His promises.

Blog Archive

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP