Monday, January 7, 2008

Jackson, going home day! 3 days old.

Mommy & Son......three days old here. She is being a real trooper about getting up to walk and doing what they ask of her. Better get strong fast, since there's a 13 month old at her house, too!

Sweet baby Jackson is going home today! I can't wait to have him where I can get some good pics of him, away from the horrible lights of the hospital! We used natural light on these, but these dreary days don't leave me a lot of sun to work with.
Here he is in his daddy's hands, giving me a little half smile. I really didn't think I would be as attached to him as we are to Jagger, but I think that assumption was wrong.......

What a handsome boy!

10 comments:

Blake January 7, 2008 at 4:11:00 PM CST  

What a handsome little man! I know that Dana is glad to be home!

ashley January 7, 2008 at 4:15:00 PM CST  

If these are with your new camera - I think they take even better pictures! I didn't think that was possible. I can't wait to have more made of Cole.

Rosjuane January 7, 2008 at 4:23:00 PM CST  

He is really sweet. Can't wait for the photo session pics!!

K.T. is Mommatude January 7, 2008 at 4:35:00 PM CST  

He is beautiful!

If I ever have another baby,I am going to comandeer you to take the first photos,I love these!!

Jenny Sipes January 7, 2008 at 4:43:00 PM CST  

HE IS BEAUTIFUL!! HOPE DANA IS FEELING BETTER...MAYBE THEY CAN ATTEMPT TO GET ON THEIR OWN KIND OF SCHEDULE!! I WISH THEM ALL THE LUCK IN THE WORLD!

Anonymous,  January 7, 2008 at 6:33:00 PM CST  

I love the picture of Jackson. He is beautiful.

Sarah Albin January 7, 2008 at 7:33:00 PM CST  

He is so cute. Could *almost* make me want another one. Don't tell Andy though!

karen January 7, 2008 at 7:33:00 PM CST  

Jackson has precious little features. Glad he is home & his family can now settle into the routine of having a newborn in the house. All is well in the great northwest!

karen January 7, 2008 at 7:36:00 PM CST  

PS I like Sarah's comment but wont' tell Andy either....although they do make adorable kids!

ash January 8, 2008 at 12:44:00 AM CST  

He is too cute...Dana looks good to!!! im sure him and his big brother are goin to be spending a lot of time with their Aunt!!!! cant wait to see some pics of big brother and him!!!

Blog Archive

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP