Monday, January 7, 2008

ok already, I get it.

After getting some emails and texts about it, once again, I am unlocking this thing. I will clarify, before it even gets started again:

I did not block anonymous comments when I re-opened this. I welcome comments that have a different opinion than I do, that is fine. Personal attacks (aka SLANDER) isn't something I want done here. If those comments ARE here, they will be promplty deleted, and PLEASE don't give the losers that do that the satisfaction of getting into a verbal battle with them. Some people enjoy chaos, but they won't be enjoying it here.

I am a Christian. If your views/comments differ from biblical teaching, your comment will also be deleted. I don't care what denomination you are, and I sure don't care if you ask questions about my sometimes 'religous' posts; luckily I have Dean to help us sort out what we don't understand. I know everyone will not always agree on how to interpret verses. That's ok too. Just don't get nasty about my savior and we will get along fine. This is a wonderful way to learn, we explore all kinds of issues, from tithing to deacons!

I would love to have more comments that I currently receive. I normally have over a hundred hits per day, from different ISP's. I normally have about FOUR comments! Doesn't make sense huh?

If you want to be linked in my blogroll, let me know. Anyone linked in my blogroll is responsible for thier own writing, and it may or may not reflect how I feel about things. (That's why it's THEIR blog!)

I use the blog world to keep up with several people, from North California to Michigan. It's something I enjoy doing, and would like to continue to do.

Please be respectful with comments, but please post some!

15 comments:

K.T. is Mommatude January 7, 2008 at 6:09:00 PM CST  

Coo!Well all the emails mean you have lots of readers and that is great!!!

Sarah Albin January 7, 2008 at 7:34:00 PM CST  

I really enjoy all the posts you write. I check your blog at least once a day. Keep on it!

Mandy January 7, 2008 at 8:01:00 PM CST  

hooray! I was missing you! Hopefully the slanderous people will stay away. There's always SOMEONE that wants to ruin someone else's day. Sad that some ppl are honestly that miserable. :(

Anonymous,  January 7, 2008 at 10:00:00 PM CST  

I like reading your blog & most of all enjoy your photography. I check your blog a few times a week & like that you speak your mind!

Rosjuane January 7, 2008 at 11:05:00 PM CST  

I to wish more people would comment. But I also wish those who encourage or start drama would not!! Guess we can't have everything.

dean January 8, 2008 at 8:09:00 AM CST  

omg shelley! did you just draw a target on my back? that's a lot of pressure to live up to, but i'll be sorting my little heart out as the need arises :-) hopefully, i won't be become a magnet for what you aren't looking for... namely chaos!

but i do appreciate your confidence in me! btw, i need to update my blogroll now that you mentioned blogrolls here. i have so many dead links on mine i feel like i should go into the digital cemetery business.

Anonymous,  January 8, 2008 at 9:12:00 AM CST  

Glad you are back up. Sorry about all the rude comments that you are getting. That's just the devil trying to get under your skin.

The Perry Family January 8, 2008 at 9:16:00 AM CST  

hey!! i need you to email me with your resolutions and address. i have your person ready to send to you, but i need to send your info to her too. thanks!

Erin January 8, 2008 at 9:34:00 AM CST  

I get on your blog at least once a day. I really like the pictures and the witty commentary. Keep it up!!

Laken January 8, 2008 at 1:18:00 PM CST  

I really enjoy reading your blog, so I am glad it is unlocked!!!

kelly January 8, 2008 at 1:19:00 PM CST  

I have to admit I am one of those who doesn't leave a comment. I am sorry. I love to read what's going on in the big Monticello. You help me stay attached!! Oh, and I love you pictures!

The Brown's January 8, 2008 at 3:19:00 PM CST  

I also never comment on your page. Mainly because we don't know each other all that well. I do enjoy reading your blog. Along with others. Sorry I haven't commented. I am new at this blog thing.

Anonymous,  January 8, 2008 at 3:46:00 PM CST  
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Shelley January 8, 2008 at 3:49:00 PM CST  
This comment has been removed by the author.
Darlene January 8, 2008 at 9:22:00 PM CST  

Funny me, because of the timing I thought I was the only one being blocked :) I enjoy eveything on your posts, whether its pictures, daily happenings or your views.

I would be honored to be linked to your site. I've had you on mine cause I like you so much!:)

I had a real eye opener about people when my daughter was fighting for her life. Seems praying for a miracle is a no-no.
I had a minister's wife go so far as to tell me God wanted her to suffer.

My faith in our Lord has never waivered but I still struggle with all the comments that were made to me during that most stressful time.

God bless.

Blog Archive

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP