Monday, January 14, 2008

Dana's First day home "alone"



Today was Ben's first day back to work since Jackson was born. I will admit I was a little worried about Dana being ready for the shock of two in diapers! I went by there at 1, and both boys were snoozing. Jagger woke up right after I got there, and made sure I could only hold the baby if I was holding him, too. I eventually put Jackson down so Jagger would stop giving me evil looks.... He is not mean to the baby, but he sure isn't interested in him at all! I took these two pics with my phone. I have got to get some of them together, somehow.
Dana is getting around like nothing ever happened
And, by the way, she weighs 111 lbs.

Crazy huh?

1 comments:

Blake January 14, 2008 at 4:07:00 PM CST  

I like the pics you got and Dana makes me sick!! LOL!!

Blog Archive

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP