Sunday, January 13, 2008

planning planning planning

We are back to planning Disney Vacation #2.

The last one was financed 100% by the "change bucket." The change bucket is also known as a water bottle.

I am not sure what is in it this, time, but there's a lot of bills in it, so I am hoping for the best!!

Last time, Jordan's favorite part was the Animal Kingdom. I loved it there too, but I think I probably enjoyed Epcot more. Epcot was Michael's favorite too, I think... He liked the food, and I liked all the "foreign" people doing things foreigners do, haha! The street acrobats were amazing. If I wasn't so lazy tonight I would get out the pictures, I got some great ones.

We stayed at the All Star Music last time. This is one of the "cheap" hotels there. That is really a joke, people, nothing, and I mean nothing, is cheap! We will be staying at the "value resorts" again, although I am not sure which one. This is all I want to do!!!


We will cash in the savings jug this week, wish us luck!

6 comments:

K.T. is Mommatude January 13, 2008 at 10:54:00 PM CST  

Cool!We want to take the kids soon,but dont know when it will be!!

dean January 14, 2008 at 6:47:00 AM CST  

do u need a driver?... only payment necessary is room, meals and park admission

Shelley January 14, 2008 at 7:39:00 AM CST  

if you had to ride that far with my kids, you would hitchhike back. they are terrible riders, we FLY!!

Blake January 14, 2008 at 11:35:00 AM CST  

If you have more money than you need for ya'll you can always take me with you....I'll babysit at night and you and Mike can go out!! LOL

Shellyrm ~ just a country runner January 14, 2008 at 2:04:00 PM CST  

Shelley -

I stumbled on your blog when googling my own name. I will enjoy seeing how much our lives differ/conincide since we share a name. We have been to Disney 2x. My kids love it. My husband is out of country right now but our next adventure (this spring) will be Europe. I hope you all have fun at Disney.

Anonymous,  January 16, 2008 at 8:35:00 PM CST  

Disney is great, isn't it? I hope that change jug is a big cash in for you!

Blog Archive

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP