Monday, October 15, 2007

Mommy Monday


It sure is Monday.
And this kid did NOT wanna get up.
Actually, this kid NEVER wants to get up .
On Sundays, I lay out the week's clothes for both girls.
This makes my mornings much smoother.
But, sometimes, Karsyn gripes over ANYTHING she can think of
in order to be a whiner in the morning.
Usually, it's "I don't wanna wear that."
So today, I said "Ooooh, pick out your shirt yourself!!"
That wasn't a total cure for whiney-ness, but it helped!
Boy I hope my kid turns into a morning person......

3 comments:

Jenny Sipes October 15, 2007 at 8:36:00 AM CDT  

they are so precious when they are asleep!! i love this picture!!

Mom of these kids October 15, 2007 at 10:12:00 AM CDT  

Sleeping Beauty!!

I was like that as a child too! My mom would dress me while I was still in the bed b/c I wouldn't get up!

Blog Archive

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP