Sunday, October 14, 2007

Fall Photos











I am having a Fall Special this year. For this sitting only, the fee is $25.00 and includes an 8x10. This is due at the time of sitting. All other orders will need to be paid before the order is placed.




Because of the nature of the photo, approximately 10-12 shots will be taken. (This also speeds up my proofing time to get them online for you)




You are free to choose how "fall-ish" these are. There are some nice places in town to take them, or if you have a hay & mums set up in your yard, I will come to you.



Simple backgrounds of fallen leaves and etc look good too, especially for boys, if you want to bring a red wagon or John Deere tractor..... The possibilites are endless.




For a fee of $35 I will release rights to ONE digital file that can be used for Christmas cards if you are interested. I will not be making custom cards this year.




You can view my work here & contact me at shelley23@gmail.com





1 comments:

Misty October 15, 2007 at 6:28:00 PM CDT  

Awww. Tucker was Kate's first boyfriend. He's grown up so much since they were in the nursery together!! Such a cutie!

Blog Archive

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP