Monday, October 15, 2007

Go Hogs!


Check out this year's corn maze (they are different every year). This place is AWESOME, has the corn mazes, pumpkin patch, and this thing my kids are playing with in the picture is a corn pit. My kids like it a lot better than the pumpkin patch we are all accustomed to . (Not that Hardin Farms isn't good, but my kids like the challenge of the maze and the other things available) There's also a night maze that you can do with flashlights for older kids.
This place is run by a family that is super nice, and the prices are reasonable for the activities, and for the concession stand.
There's group rates as well, if you wanted to load up a crew!

2 comments:

Mom of these kids October 15, 2007 at 9:29:00 AM CDT  

OMG! I was looking on their website yesterday b/c it isn't too far from us, and I was looking at the pictures, and I told Clay, I think that is Shelley's Kids! And then the next pic, I thought I saw your husband! I said, "oh, I am probably just losing my mind b/c I look at her pics so much!" LOL Glad I am not crazy!

Jenny Sipes October 15, 2007 at 9:38:00 AM CDT  

cool!! i want to go! looks like fun!!

Blog Archive

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP