Friday, July 6, 2007

Tomorrow's Plan

Tomorrow I am going David's Bridal in Little Rock with Tiffany Barnard. We are meeting her sister, Angela there, along with the other bridesmaids. Angela is newly engaged and is ready to find the perfect dress. She isn't getting married until May of next year, but let me tell you, Angela is a PLANNER! She doesn't do anything without a spreadsheet. (She's an accountant, as is her boyfriend!)

We are also going to Lows in Brinkley to look at dresses.
We are having lunch at Lulav, which is also the site of her wedding reception.
I am sure it is going to be a busy day, but a fun one!

3 comments:

K.T. is Mommatude July 6, 2007 at 6:48:00 PM CDT  

Sounds great.She looks real good too!!!!

Mom of these kids July 6, 2007 at 10:30:00 PM CDT  

I hope she finds a dress. Don't forget to take your camera!

Sarah Albin July 7, 2007 at 11:44:00 AM CDT  

I love wedding dress shopping! It's been a long time since I've gotten to do it. Have fun!

Blog Archive

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP