Sunday, July 8, 2007

Chloe Jo Carson

The initial plan was to shoot Miss Chloe's 2nd birthday pictures on Friday.
The rain made that impossible, so we did a quick sitting today, before they head back to Texas.
I have been doing Chloe's pics since she was born, and always love to see how she's changed since I have seen her last. For those of you that are from Monticello, she is the daughter of Shane and Jamie Carson, and the granddaughter of Sherry Carson.


I rarely do black and white conversions when post processing Chloe's portraits because she has gorgeous blue eyes, but there's something classic about this one that I love in black and white.


She has gotten very animated lately, can you tell?


This is one of my favorites. She is picking peas in her uncle Scott's garden. This was a hard one to catch, because she does NOT like to get dirty!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Sarah Albin July 8, 2007 at 6:11:00 PM CDT  

I love the picking peas one. That would look awesome blown up big.

K.T. is Mommatude July 8, 2007 at 11:18:00 PM CDT  

She looks just like Shane to me!!
Pretty pictures,Pretty girl!!!!

T J July 19, 2007 at 12:17:00 AM CDT  

I am impressed more and more with your photography. Children are great muses. It's like they don't have to pretend to be somebody to take a picture

Blog Archive

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP