Sunday, July 8, 2007

Project Find-a-dress: SUCESSFUL!


Here's the FINAL decision on Angela's bridesmaid's dresses (minus one bridesmaid in this pic)
Pictured with me are: Tiffany, in the center. She is Angela's sister and the matron of honor. She will be the only one in a brown top, to make her "stand out" from us. The other person is Amanda, a friend of Angela and Jay's. (She just had a baby only TEN WEEKS ago! Can't tell, huh!)
I love the blue and brown color scheme.

After trying on a zillion dresses, here's the final pick. We all thought it was super flattering and very pretty on her.
We got the bridesmaids dresses at David's Bridal, but traveled to Brinkley to Low's to get Angela's gown. Here's a pic of the exterior of this THREE STORY wedding dress store. (The town it's in is like Mayberry, we really didn't expect it to be so nice in there!)

This is one of the only pics I got away with taking inside Low's....they don't allow cameras....
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Sarah Albin July 8, 2007 at 6:10:00 PM CDT  

I LOVE the blue and brown together. I wouldn't have thought that would look good, but it's very pretty. Did you each get to pick your own top and skirt?

Shelley July 8, 2007 at 7:33:00 PM CDT  

We did pick our own, trying to pick the most flattering ones! We had a blast, other than they made all of us cram into ONE dressing room. THAT was interesting! Elbows everywhere and knee deep in dresses!

K.T. is Mommatude July 8, 2007 at 11:15:00 PM CDT  

ooooooooh I guess it is top secret...LOL

I love the blue and brown as well,its gorgeous!!!!


Congrats to Angela!!!

Mom of these kids July 9, 2007 at 9:32:00 AM CDT  

Brown and aqua are my 2 favorite colors! It is going to be a beautiful wedding! I love that everyone got to pick what they like....I think it should always be that way!

I love Angela's dress. It is very flattering to her. I think that neckline is so elegant. Good choice!

Anonymous,  July 10, 2007 at 8:36:00 PM CDT  

Beautiful dresses!!! I love the color scheme!

Blog Archive

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP