Wednesday, May 2, 2007

The ones you just can't bear to delete

I have been going through my computer all morning, backing stuff up to discs, and deleting pics. Some of them are not really print-worthy, some are, but all are still worth saving, at least to me, & are below.
I swear I have spent 99% of my life behind a camera...

Grouch! Karsyn was finding more eggs than she was at Easter 2006

yep, that's a tball bat

getting tired of mom's camera, as usual...

I love how tan she gets!


ok, yes, it's true, I really did think Jordan was cute here, at the time....

my sister is kicking me in the head!!!

all Mike's mom's grankids and great grandkids, a few years ago, aren't they pleasant?


Little hands, seems like so long ago...

Caught in the candy on halloween when she was 2....

1 comments:

K.T. is Mommatude May 2, 2007 at 1:06:00 PM CDT  

Oh I'd print them anyhow...LOL,They are wonderful pictures!!!!!

Blog Archive

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP