Wednesday, May 2, 2007

Cole's first trip to the library

My friend, Ashley Hawkins, has a son that's 2-almost-3. He is the sweetest little guy, I love getting him together with my girls to play.
He attends Small Wonder Daycare, and although he loves it, he sometimes doesn't want to go, and it breaks his mom's heart. I told her I would give him a little break, and take him to the park today, and to the library.
He enjoyed the park (till it rained) but he LOVED the library. Jordan got to play big sister and read to him, and she really thought she was something. It was good afternoon, rainy or not.
We went to the river for supper, and just now got in. I am tired as can be, but glad I had this day to spend with the kiddos!

Here's the little man in question, can you tell he's a ball of fire???

1 comments:

K.T. is Mommatude May 2, 2007 at 6:48:00 PM CDT  

Oh what a cutie pie!!!
My kids love the library too...but we dont get to go that often.:(

Blog Archive

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP