Sunday, May 16, 2010

Sunday

iphone_pic
After a full 7 days of one or the other kid throwing up, we have finally gotten rid of the stomach virus, I HOPE! We went out on the 4 wheelers a little while, and retrieved some deer stands at Rock Springs and in Rye.  It was overcast and kinda dreary but not muggy so that was a nice change.

I have some pics of a 2 year old cutie that I plan to blog tomorrow, so check back for a peak of Gavin Jacob's photos.  (For those that are local, or follow my blog, Gav's dad was my dad's ER dr that did such a great job taking care of him :)
iphone_pic

Hope everyone has a blessed week! We have a ballgame tomorrow night & although I have taken nine million photos, I haven't blogged any or gotten the sports ones on my site so I have got to get in gear!

0 comments:

Blog Archive

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP