Saturday, December 19, 2009

wedding in McGehee

5 Rosjuane and I shot a wedding in McGehee today. She's our first bride to ever wear a birdcage. Yep, that's what that veil thingy is called, and we love it. Her bridals are amazing, and will be included in the blog post about the wedding over at www.ssweddings.com in a day or two. Be sure to check them out!

4
One advantage to the way she and I shoot is the fact that we consistently cover two angles. She used a prime lens, and I use a zoom. We are aware of what the other will be doing, and are often directly accross the room from one another. Sometimes I just can't help but take her pic..
3
It was a lovely ceremony on a very brisk winter day, and we had a great time. Best wishes to Stephanie and Ike!
8

3 comments:

blah December 19, 2009 at 10:48:00 PM CST  
This comment has been removed by the author.
Rosjuane December 19, 2009 at 10:49:00 PM CST  

again that first one is my favorite and my new fav of ours to date!! Oh and what a lovely picture of me...I'm thinking profile pic!

Blog Archive

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP