Saturday, December 12, 2009

looking back

at my new years resolutions for 2009.

and... the verdict is...

well... I still have long hair. I have cut three inches at one point, and 2.5 at another, and other than that, only "trims." I don't yell at my kids as much.. probably because they are growing up and don't "do" as much that makes me crazy. I definitely didn't tan as much as I wanted to. This is hugely due to the fact that my doing it makes my father crazy. (skin cancer reasons) We did find an amazing church to attend, with great people. Due to reasons I can't explain, we haven't been in a while. I guess we are still struggling to "click" as well as we used to at Journey. So far, that hasn't totally happened, but it's 100% NOT because of anything anyone has or hasn't done. Once you get used to informal worship, and non traditional church, it's hard to go back to typical styles.
Annoying people still annoy me. I have not mastered ignoring them. Not sure I really tried very much.
I am definitely more picky about the photography jobs I take on. I have loved shooting sports this summer, from mud races to baseball. Rosjuane and I are very blessed in our wedding business as well although we aren't always up to date on that blog!
I have gotten a GREAT babysitter, and we call her fairly often. We are still very much a family oriented household of four that does pretty much everything together, but it's great to be able to call Calie when I need someone.
Wonder what I will put on the ol New Year's Resolution list this year....

1 comments:

Kasey December 12, 2009 at 8:30:00 PM CST  

Annoying people annoy me to. I try to ignore them, but sometimes its just EXTREMELY hard!

Blog Archive

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP