it's that time again...... What are you putting on your list?
- I am going to try to stop yelling at my kids........ this will be really hard. I have improved a lot on this already, but I need to eliminate it all together.
- I am not cutting my hair. At least not significantly. I will get trims as needed, but I am going to try out long hair again for the first time in a long time. This is not a very important resolution to me though, so I may bail out soon :) Who knows.
- I am going to lay off the tanning bed as much as I can stand it. I love to tan. I don't usually tan anytime other than after March, through until I get a real tan on the softball field, but I have gone to the tanning bed in the winter before, and I don't plan on doing that anymore. I have no interest in prematurely aging, or getting cancer!
- I am going to find where I need to be, as far as a home church. We once never missed one Sunday for 10 straight months.... and I miss that routine. And fellowship. And friendship.
- I am going to let annoying people's actions roll off my back more easily. I am sure I will still vent about some of it, but I am going to learn to laugh it off. Even if it kills me.
- I am going to be more picky about the photography work I take on. If my heart is not in it, I am turning it down. I have been blessed with a great husband who works hard to pay the bills, and for now, anyway, I am not financially required to work, so I want to only take on shoots that are within my niche.
- I am going to get a babysitter more often and enjoy time with my husband kid-free! We have never done much without our kids, and I don't plan to make a habit of it, but I do want to at least go to more movies, more dinners, and just spend time with him without the girls. Once a month will work just fine.
- I am going to try and clean up my terrible diet. I don't eat a lot, but what I eat is......well.....it's pretty much crap.
So I realize my list isn't anything over the top.....but I am a realist. I try not to set myself up to fail!
What're YOU gonna do?