Friday, August 28, 2009

The final edit.

RACEFORTHECURE
Here are the back and front final edits for Kristina's race for the cure shirts. It took quite a bit of tweaking to get it how we wanted it, but I am really pleased with the final design. No part of it is coincidental, or copied. The font on "Kristina" is as close to her signature as I could find. The Jesus fish has more importance than any ribbon ever well. The boxing gloves are because she is the strongest fighting willed woman I know. I would like to personally thank Ronnie and Brittany Adcock for co sponsoring this shirt with Rosjuane and I. Because of them, we were able to keep pricing for the shirts as minimal as possible; and all "leftover" money will be donated to Susan Komen Foundation in Kristina's name.
At this point, we have 103 shirts ordered. If you haven't gotten me your payment and you want one, please get with me asap. Only prepaid shirts will be included in the final order.
Thanks very much to your commitment to this cause; and to my very amazing friend, Kristina Levi Thomas.
RACEFORTHECURE2

1 comments:

dean August 29, 2009 at 1:24:00 AM CDT  

classy shirt! it's awesome!

Blog Archive

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP