Monday, May 4, 2009

Scott's Senior Project

For his senior project, Scott Hawkins hosted a benefit tourney at Drew Central. Proceeds went to The Carol Ann Foundation and International Morquio Organization. We had a wide array of players; from UAM (college) softball players, to DC (high school) baseball and softball players, to daddy's of athletes, all the way down to Coach Goad's son :) We had a great time, and I can't tell you the last time I have laughed that much. I am soooo sore today. I used muscles that I haven't stretched in a decade. I was glad so see I can still knock the crap out of a ball though!
scotts_benefit_tourney09
We won the tourney :) You can't see Michael, but he is behind Scott. (I am in the blue shorts, for those that don't know who I am but read this!) I am glad we got asked to play, it was an awesome day. I am glad his project was a success.

4 comments:

Anonymous,  May 4, 2009 at 4:26:00 PM CDT  

I had to look that one up.Good job to you guys!!

dean May 4, 2009 at 5:03:00 PM CDT  

errr... there's two of you in blue shorts... which one is you!?

Anonymous,  May 5, 2009 at 10:31:00 AM CDT  

Oh Dean,look at her header...dont you recognize her?


;)

Shelley May 9, 2009 at 11:58:00 AM CDT  

dean.... ok I am the one in the HAT and blue shorts, lol!

Blog Archive

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP