Thursday, April 2, 2009

Please pray for Kristina


My friend from High School, Kristina Levi-Thomas was diagnosed with breast cancer yesterday. It was very unexpected. (She graduated two years above me... so yes, she is only in her very early thirties!) She is the person who I talk about here that owns a hairbow boutique in north Arkansas. She is quite possibly the most talented artist that I know personally; and she has always been a great friend to me even though I haven't seen her in years. She was there for me when my grandmother passed away, and always watched over me like a protective big sister, and I love her a lot. She is a wife to Ben, a daughter to Karen, and a mother to Lauren Ashton, Ava, and Ally Grace. She is meeting with a surgeon today, and because they caught it early, the outlook is good. Please pray that this visit goes well, and that her girls will understand what is going on with their mom.

1 comments:

karen April 5, 2009 at 10:07:00 AM CDT  

I am thankful that her cancer was found early. I pray that her treatments will be successful & she will live a very long life cancer free! I will remember her in prayer.

Blog Archive

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP