Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Basball Pic Info

After getting a comment that I "favored" some of the boys over others, and that that was clear based on the lack of photos of some kids, I feel like I need to clarify some things. I have done "during the game" photos for a couple of years. Typically, there is one specific child that puts me at the game. While I am there, I do take advantage of the opportunity to take as many as I can of all the boys (and girls) based on where the plays are. I also get random shots of batters. A lot of the time, I have no clue who they are. It's never "on purpose" that a kid is "left out," but just to clear it up, the league doesn't pay me to be there. I am not in any way affiliated with the league, other than being a certified Babe Ruth coach which has nothing to do with the boys. It's a hobby; plain and simple, and I enjoy the sport. This weekend my main focus was Cooper Williams, because he is the son of a couple of friends of mine, so that's why there are a lot of him. It was not intentional that I have offended anyone with the lack of coverage of their child. I was simply a spectator that happened to have a camera. All the photos are at www.shelleysmithphotography.com now and are available online for purchase with a debit/credit card. If you ever see me at the complex with my camera and your child is playing, all you have to do is tell me you would like some shots of your athlete, and I will do my best :) Sorry for the confusion with those that thought I worked for the league.

1 comments:

Lou Arnold April 7, 2009 at 9:17:00 PM CDT  

I did get two of them. When you were taking Riley you got one of of my students. He will be so happy to get one of these.

Blog Archive

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP