Wednesday, March 18, 2009

busy busy busy

I have been so busy lately! I have been helping Jill out at Giggles and Grins while they take care of Mr. Gene. We have started ball season; so besides "real" practice we play with J a lot at home. It's looking like she may end up being the first baseman, and I hope she can handle the pressure. She is really hard on herself when she messes up. She played second last year, so this would be a pretty big change. We have some positive minded kids on the team, and I am really glad.

I have had a few shoots lately; and have another one today for Mrs. Sherry Carson's grandbabies. Friday Rosjuane and I will be going to Little Rock for bridals at the old Statehouse. I wish I could share them when we are done, but the wedding isn't until June..... so I can't let anyone see her dress! I took the plunge and bought my second L lens. I sold the first one... buyers remorse, and I wasn't in love with it. I am trying it again. Hopefully it will be my last significant photography purchase for a while! All my seamless paper (except HOT pink) was ruined when we had the waterline break the other day... I need to replace that stuff too, but it isn't really a big priority since I hate shooting inside.

Spring Portraits will be at my house this Saturday. I have babies and kids coming from all over the place, so I am really excited to be pulling people in from Fayetteville to Star City. Thanks to my cousin, Melanie, we will have RABBITS! She is getting two from her son's boss. I hope to have a busy day.

I plan to continue what I started last year with the sports photography at the ball fields. I took a lot of pictures during the boys and girls games at the complex, and uploaded them for sale to my site. It was a very successful venture, so if you want my to take some of your child during a game, let me know, and I will try to work around my daughter's games and get it done. I love sports photography more than anything else.

2 comments:

Mandy March 18, 2009 at 12:54:00 PM CDT  

We had a blast at practice yesterday. You and Mike are so naturally gifted at coaching and encouraging the girls! I was happy to see Madison not shrink into the ground over her typical shyness.. you really helped her come out of her shell. It was really helpful for us to see exactly what she needs to work out. (everything! lol) See you guys Friday!

Anonymous,  March 18, 2009 at 4:27:00 PM CDT  

Our schedules just dont like each other...LOL.I will be in Little Rock this Saturday.Oh well,maybe when it warms up a little more-

Blog Archive

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP